Trade Fair & Conference for Beer, Wine & Spirits Production
Growing up attending trade fairs & exhibitions made me appreciate them from a young age. In my school days in Qatar, exhibitions meant freebies – brochures, maps, pens, balloons, note pads and what not but as I grew older these were great at keeping yourself ahead of technology and embracing the future.
Fast forward today and in the brewing business, these trade shows, conferences and seminars help create awareness about industry trends, are great for networking and knowledge sharing and in turn help build the Beer/Craft Beer community.
I’ve attended a two trade shows in the last two years, one was held in Mumbai and the other in Delhi but there has been nothing in South India until now. Bangalore has almost 40 brewpubs and we will be hitting 50 very soon and the next wave of innovation is already taking place – production craft breweries and we will soon see brewpubs being given the green light to distribute their kegs B2B.
This is going to put Craft Beer in more consumer hands and also give rise to a lot of growth in the sector and see the emergence of outlets such as dedicated taprooms and so forth.
Some other interesting facts: (excerpts from www.craftdrinksindia.com)
- With an estimated retail market size in the region of USD 40 Billion per annum, India is the 3rd largest liquor market in the
- The number of microbreweries are increasing year on year and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% in the coming years.
Craft Drinks India 2018
The Craft Drinks India 2018 Trade Fair & Conference for Craft beverage production takes place on the 4 &5 July, 2018 at the White Orchid Convention Center adjacent to Manyata Tech Park.
Craft Drinks India, jointly organised by NürnbergMesse India (the organizers of globally recognized Bevilae cluster of Craft beverage events) and PDA Trade Fairs Pvt. Ltd., will provide the ideal platform to bridge the industry with global technology know how & convert the immense sectoral potential to commerce.
Craft Drinks India is being founded within the worldwide network of the NürnbergMesse Group, which has built on the experience gained from BrauBeviale to create a series of specialist craft beverage production events around the globe. BrauBeviale has now passed its 50th edition and is a benchmark event for the beverage industry. Beer has always been at the heart of the show.
- 2 Day Tradefair
- 1 Day Conference on “Grain To Glass” (Details Below)
- Brewing Workshop by VLB Berlin.
- B2B Meetings.
Trade Fair Exhibitor Profile:
• Raw Materials & Ingredients
• Production & Process Plant
• Packaging Equipment
• Pipework, Pumps, Valves & Associated Fittings
• Cleaning Equipment, Materials & Systems
• Conveying and loading technology
• Instruments, Gauges, Meters and Calibration
• Automation and Process Control Systems
• Laboratory Equipment and Analytical Systems
• Energy, Services and Utilities
• Environmental, Effluent and Pollution Control
• Fermentation and aging containers
• Operating Supplies and Services
• Warehouse, Distribution and Logistics
• Dispense Equipment & Bar Service
• Consultants, Professional Services & Project Management
• Marketing Publicity
• Manufacturing Engineers /Contractors
• Wine Producers
• Importers / Exporters
Some of the confirmed exhibitors so far:
|S Brewing Company|
|Sanky Technical Consulting|
To Participate Contact:
PDA Trade Fairs Pvt. Ltd.
“PDA House”, No. 32/2, Spencer Road, Frazer Town
Bangalore-560 005, India.
Phone: +91-80-4250 5000
Fax: +91-80-2554 2258
Trade Fair Visitor Profile:
If you fall into any of the categories below, you should think of attending the trade fair:
• National and regional chains
• Brand Owners / Pubs / Clubs /Restaurants
• F & B Professionals
• Catering Institutes
• Hospitality Industry
• Craft brewers
• Traders – Beer & Distilled Spirits (Cellar to Seller)
• Wine Makers
• Beer Manufacturers
• Press members
To Register For the Trade Fair as a Vistor : http://www.craftdrinksindia.com/visitor-registration
Grain To Glass Conference
While Craft Drinks India Expo will showcase products, equipment’s, raw materials, solutions and technology involved from the production till serving of Wines, Beer and Spirits, the Conference on Grain to Glass .
Would focus on discussions that would result in something tangible emerging which can be of value to:
- Entrepreneurs who are planning to enter the craft drinks eco system, either as a producer or as a supplier
- Providing some weight to a representation to the authorities to ensure that this fledgeling sector is given all the encouragement it deserves
- Demonstrating how a healthy craft drinks sector in India can be of benefit to all
stakeholders – consumers, farmers, our manufacturing and service industries and the exchequer
Event Panellists/Speakers :
- Vikram Achanta – Co-founder & CEO, Tulleeho
- Sibi Venkataraju – Co-founder of Toit.
- Ajay Nagarajan – CEO – Windmills Craftworks.
- Navin Mittal – Founder & Partner – Gateway Brewing Co.
- Prateek Chaturvedi – Co-Founder – Ministry of Beer – Gurgaon.
- Narayan Manepally – CEO – Geist.
- Gaurav Sikka – MD – Arbor Brewing Co.
- Aditya Challa – Founder – Susegado Brewing Co.
- Ankit Sethi – Founder – Brewnation
- Anand Virmani – Co-Founder – Great Than Gin
- Rahul Jwalee – Consultant- Euromonitor International.
- Manu Gulati – Founder – Effingut Brewwerkz
- Ravi Varma – Founder & MD – Hypro Engineers Pvt. Ltd
- Desmond Nazareth – MD- Agave India.
- Michael D’Souza – Master Distiller – Paul John Distilleries
If you’re in the industry or thinking of going into it, you won’t want to miss this conference.
Registration – Rs. 5,000/
(There is an early bird discount of 10% if you register before 10th June, 2018)
VLB Brewing Workshop
I’ve had the pleasure of presenting for and attending a VLB Microbrewery Symposium in the past, back in 2016 prior to Drink Tech, in Mumbai.
If you’re a brewer or brewery owner, this workshop/symposium is of great value and not only discusses technology advances but also addresses common problems encountered during the brewing process or before/after.
VLB will be conducting a session on Technical Sensory Analysis – the basics and a session on off flavors.
Jan Beiring & Gayatri Mehta from VLB will be conducting this session.
You can read more about them and this course by downloading the attached .PDF – VLB Workshop
Registration – Rs. 5,000/
Space is extremely limited, so I suggest you register ASAP!
If you can make it to Bangalore or are from Bangalore, please mark your calendars for the event.
July 4&5, 2018 , White Orchid Convention Center
- Register as a Visitor
- Register for the Grain To Glass Conference, if applicable.
- Register for th VLB Workshop, if applicable.
Craft Drinks India 2018 Resources
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Craftdrinksindia2018/
For Space Booking
Phone +91-80-4250 5000
Fax: +91-80-2554 2258
Trade Fair Address:
White Orchid Convention Center
#9, Adjacent to Manyata Embassy Business Park,Manyata Tech Park Road Hebbal-K R Puram Ring Road, Nagavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/aqf5swJnrfM2
All Content & Images Courtesy Tales Of Froth, Craft Drinks India 2018 unless otherwise specified.